Mobile phone plays a vital role in communication system. In recent years, mobile gives the world in to our hands. In digital India, Smart phone is became a necessity for regular life because all activities are made by mobile phone like mobile banking, on line purchasing, mobile billing etc., The students using mobile phones for their academic activities. The mobile phone provided facilities in mobile calling, sms and video calling. The mobile phones providing facilities like internet, e-mails, games, social Medias like face-book, Twitter, You tube, dictionary, e books and etc. The users of the mobiles are under the age group of 17 to 25. This study is made to examine the behavior towards the usage of mobile phones. The primary data collected through questionnaire method. College students of first, second, final year and PG students were participated this questionnaire survey. Considered as population and simple random sampling technique were used to select the sample of 300 students. The collected data were analyzed with the help of SPSS tool.
Cite this article:
S. Abirama Sundari, S. Geetha. Mobile Phone usage Among College Girls in Kumbakonam Taluk. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2019; 7(4): 746-750. doi: 10.5958/2454-2687.2019.00051.0
S. Abirama Sundari, S. Geetha. Mobile Phone usage Among College Girls in Kumbakonam Taluk. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2019; 7(4): 746-750. doi: 10.5958/2454-2687.2019.00051.0 Available on: https://ijrrssonline.in/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2019-7-4-9
1. Aravind. K, Mayur.S, Sharekane.S (2018). An analysis of assessment of gadgets and impact on health among undergraduates using statistics. International Journal of current research. 3624 – 3628.
2. Ashok Nath, Dr.Sneha Mukherjee: An analysis of impact of mobile phone: A pilot study on positive and negative effects. International Journal of Advance research. Vol 3 Issue 5, may 2015.
3. Krithika.1, Dr.S.Vasantha : The Mobile phone usage among teens and adults impact of Invading Technology. International Journal of Innovative research. Vol. 2, Issue 12, December 2013.
4. Naveenta Gupta, Sonia Garg, Khushdeep Arora: Pattern of mobile phone usage and its effects on psychological health, sleep, and academic performance in students of a medical university. National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016 | Vol 6 | Issue 2.
5. Dr. S. S. Subramanian, M. Sindhuja Rajesh: Impact of Smart Phone Usage among College Students – An Analytical Study. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) | Impact Factor (2015): 6.391.
6. Dr. Alpana Vaidya, Vinayak Pathak , Ajay Vaidya: Mobile Phone Usage among Youth. International Journal of Applied Research and Studies (IJARS) ISSN: 2278-9480 Volume V, Issue 3(March – 2016).