Manjula Malik, A. K. Nehra, B K Saini
Manjula Malik1, Dr. A. K. Nehra2, Dr. (Prof.) B K Saini3
1,3Madhav University, Pindwara (Sirohi), Rajasthan.
2Lecturer at Govt. Senior Secondary School, Gudamalani (Barmer), Rajasthan.
Volume - 8,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2020
Present investigation is an attempt to study the effect of meditation on job satisfaction, adjustment and discrimination with working women in government and private educational institutes. This study was conducted on 200 higher secondary and senior secondary government and private female school teachers of Barmer district in Rajasthan. R.K. Ojha’s Bells adjustment inventory and adjustment scale by A.K.P, Sinha and R.P. Singh were used for the purpose of data collection. The t-test results indicate that there is significant difference in adjustment of higher secondary meditator and non-meditator school teacher. Meditator female teachers have good adjustment level when compared to non-meditator female teachers.
Cite this article:
Manjula Malik, A. K. Nehra, B K Saini. Effect of Meditation on Job Satisfaction, Adjustment and Discrimination with Working Women in Government and Private Educational Institutes. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2020; 8(2):97-102. doi: 10.5958/2454-2687.2020.00009.X
Manjula Malik, A. K. Nehra, B K Saini. Effect of Meditation on Job Satisfaction, Adjustment and Discrimination with Working Women in Government and Private Educational Institutes. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2020; 8(2):97-102. doi: 10.5958/2454-2687.2020.00009.X Available on: https://ijrrssonline.in/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-8-2-2
1. Gupta A. and Kohli S.; “Adjustment pattern and anxiety in community dwelling elderly: Exploring the gender differences”, Journal of mental Health and Human Behavior, (2011) 16 (1), P. 29-32.
2. Paramanik J et al., “Adjustment of Secondary School Students with Respect to Gender and Residence” American Journal of Educational Research 2014; 2(12):1138-1143.
3. Das Joysree, and Deb Amit kr.; “A Comparative Study on Social Adjustment among Tribal and Non-Tribal Students” IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS Volume 12, Issue 3 (May. - Jun. 2013), PP 29-32 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845.
4. Bukhari F. Yasmin et al.; “Gender Discrimination: A Myth or truth women status in Pakistan” IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487 Volume 8, Issue 2 (Jan. - Feb. 2013), PP 88-97.
5. Geigle D; “Workplace Spirituality empirical Research: A Literature Review” Business and Management Review, (2012) 2 (10), 14-27.
6. Bhatnagar V; “Stress Management - A way to increase efficiency and effectivenss of employees: A study of Vipassana Meditation” International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management (2014) (IJAIEM), 3 (1)