Ridwana Hasan, Ritesh Tiwari
Miss. Ridwana Hasan, Ritesh Tiwari
1Asst. Professor (Management Department), Agrasen Mahavidhyalaya, Purani Basti, Raipur.
2B.B.A 6TH Semester, Agrasen Mahavidhyalaya, Purani Basti, Raipur.
Volume - 8,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2020
As scenario changes and customers are in the top hierarchy, in this competitive era every company tries to satisfy their customer as much as possible. It is very important for all the banks to satisfy their customer to maintain their profit and brand image in the market. This paper basically deals with banking service. The various factors influences customer satisfaction. The banking industry of India is now running in a dynamic challenge concerning both customer base and performance. Service quality, customer satisfaction, customer retention, customer loyalty and delight are now the major challenges in gripping the banking sector. Service quality plays a major role in getting customer satisfaction and creating brand loyalty in banking sector. This study attempts an investigation of the service quality process in banks, and the customers’ satisfaction. One of the study’s major contributions to the advancement of knowledge is the investigation of the service quality process from a comparative perspective of different banks customer perceptions and expectations. This research emphasizes on discussion of the evolution of the literature on customer satisfaction, then the relationship between customer satisfaction and service quality, measuring service quality using modified SERVQUAL model and gap model.
Cite this article:
Ridwana Hasan, Ritesh Tiwari. A Study on Measurement of service quality of Banking Service in Raipur City. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2020; 8(3):190-196. doi: 10.5958/2454-2687.2020.00012.X
1. Dr. Aruna k, Service Quality Dimension of E-Banking Services – A Study with Reference to Vellore District, Nov 11 ,2018, https://iarjset.com.
2. Srinivas D and Prof. Rao N. Hanumantha, Service quality in Commercial Banks: A study of Public Sector Banks in Warangal District, July 2018, https://www.researchgate.net.
3. Mishra Uma Sankar, Sahoo Kalyan Kumar, Mishra Satyakama, Patra Sujit Kumar, Service quality assessment in banking industry of India: A comparative study between public and private sectors, Oct 2010, https://www.researchgate.net.
4. Dr. Ramu G and Anbalagan V, Service quality of public sector Banks - A Study, July 2017, http://granthaalayah.com.
5. Dr. M Biju John, dynamics of service quality in the Indian Banking Sector, Jan 1, 2017, https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org.